Cohort mortality and survivorship : United States death-registration states, 1900-1968 / Iwao M. Moriyama and Susan O. Gustavus.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1400.
Vital and health statistics. Analytical studies ; Series 3, no. 16.
Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical studies ; number 16
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1400
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 36 pages) : illustrations.
- Mortality -- United States -- Statistics.
Mortality and race -- United States -- Statistics.
Mortality -- Sex differences -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
- "November 1972."
"An analysis of mortality rates by age, color, and sex of selected generations of 5-year birth cohorts born 1896-1900 through 1926-1930. Compares cohort and period life table survivorship (lx) by single years of age, color, and sex for selected 5-year cohorts born 1899-1903 through 1928-1932. Based on death and population data for the death-registration States of the United States each year from 1900 to 1968."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 18).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed March 6, 2019).
- Philliber, Susan Gustavus, 1944- author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Moriyama, Iwao M. Cohort mortality and survivorship, United States death-registration, States, 1900-68
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|