Turning 65 : navigating critical decisions to age well : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, January 24, 2018.
- Other Title:
- Turning sixty-five
Navigating critical decisions to age well
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 115-473.
S. hrg. ; ; 115-473
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 83 pages).
- Retirement -- United States -- Planning.
Finance, Personal -- Decision making.
Social security -- United States -- Decision making.
Older people -- Medical care -- United States -- Planning.
Older people -- Health and hygiene -- United States.
Older people -- Health and hygiene.
Retirement -- Planning.
Social security -- Decision making.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on March 25, 2019).
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial no. 115-13."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Turning 65
Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Turning 65
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|