Recent retardation of mortality trends in Japan / Takemune Soda [and five others].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1968.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Analytical studies Series 3, no. 10.
Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical studies ; number 10
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 3-no. 10
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 28 pages) : illustrations.
- Mortality -- Japan -- Statistics.
Death -- Japan -- Causes -- Statistics.
Japan -- Statistics, Vital.
- "June 1968."
"A study of recent trends in the death rates of Japan according to sex, age, and cause of death, undertaken as part of a survey of mortality trends in the United States and other countries."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed March 6, 2019).
- United States. Public Health Service, issuing body.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Soda, Takemune, 1902-1984. Recent retardation of mortality trends in Japan
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|