Infant and perinatal mortality in Denmark / P.C. Matthiessen, Dyre Trolle, and B. Zachau-Christiansen.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1967.
- Vital and health statistics. Analytical studies Series 3, no. 9.
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
Vital and Health statistics. Series 3, Analytical studies ; number 9
Public Health Service Publication ; no. 1000-series 3-no. 9
- Government document
1 online resource (5 unnumbered pages, 67 pages) : illustrations, one map.
- Infants -- Mortality -- Denmark -- Statistics.
Perinatal death -- Denmark -- Statistics.
Denmark -- Statistics, Vital.
Infants -- Mortality.
- "Statistical description and analysis of long-term trends in stillbirth, infant, and perinatal mortality in Denmark; discussion of risk factors associated with infant mortality from an obstetrician's and from a pediatrician's point of view; and description of demographic characteristics, the Danish health system, and registration."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 33).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed March 6, 2019).
- Trolle, Dyre, author.
Zachau-Christiansen, Bengt, author.
United States. Public Health Service, issuing body.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Matthiessen, P. C. Infant and perinatal mortality in Denmark
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|