Height and weight of children in the United States, India, and the United Arab Republic : presentation and analysis of comparative data on standard height and weight of children aged 6 through 11 years / Arthur J. McDowell, Anand D. Taskar, and Ahmed E. Sarhan.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1970.
- Vital and health statistics. Analytical studies ; Series 3, no. 14.
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical studies ; number 14
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 3-no. 14
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 51 pages) : illustrations.
- Children -- Anthropometry -- United States -- Statistics.
Children -- Anthropometry -- India -- Statistics.
Children -- Anthropometry -- Egypt -- Statistics.
Children -- Anthropometry.
- "September 1970."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 27).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed March 6, 2019).
- Taskar, Anand D., author.
Sarh♯n, Ahmad Ib♯dah, author.
United States. Health Services and Mental Health Administration, issuing body.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: McDowell, Arthur J. Height and weight of children in the United States, India, and the United Arab Republic
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|