Earthtales : storytelling in times of change / Alida Gersie ; illustrated by Ann Winn.
- Other Title:
- Storytelling in times of change
- London : Green Print [an imprint of The Merlin Press, 1992
196 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Part I. When stories are told. Please tell me a story; On stories and storytelling; Storymaking in groups; Issues of environmental concern; When living through a time of crisis; Conditions for change in the group
Part II. The Stories. And so it came to be; It was a wounded cry; A long way from home; The light it grey; Is the cup not full yet?; Return to life again?; To build a new village
Part II. The Story Foretold. And so they lived.
- "Cover illustration by Ann Winn."
"Earthtales contains forty-two myths and folktales from many different cultures and tribal peoples.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 191-193) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: 3 cartoons laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Winn, Ann, illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|