Video 08-19: Subxiphoid view with pericardial effusion [electronic resource] / Christy Moore.
- New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education LLC., c2019.
- McGraw-Hill's AccessMedicine.
1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 12 sec.): digital, .flv file, sound.
- Pleural effusions.
- Internet videos
- In English.
- System Details:
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- The very large effusion seen in this patient with an inflammatory effusion can be seen to cause some very mild collapse of the right atrium during systole, but the RV does not have diastolic collapse. Tamponade is a clinical finding, and the size of the effusion must be taken in combination with the time of accumulation when estimating pericardial pressures.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by Christy Moore in 2019.
Description based on online resource; title from title screen (Internet Archive, viewed March 13, 2019)
- McGraw-Hill Education LLC. publisher.
- Contained In:
- Pocket Guide to POCUS: Point-of-Care Tips for Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Publisher Number:
- 17362166 McGraw-Hill Education LLC
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|