Darkness / by Mildred Pitts Walter ; illustrated by Marcia Jameson.
- [1st ed.]
- [New York] : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, [©1995].
28] unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Shades and shadows -- Juvenile fiction.
Night -- Juvenile fiction.
Shades and shadows.
- Childrens subjects:
- Shadows -- Fiction.
Night -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A celebration of the many wonderful things that flourish in darkness.
- "Book design by Julie Y. Quan and Carolyn Boschi."
"The text of this book is set in 18 point Galliard."
"The illustrations are rendered in acrylic."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has "Guaranteed Reinforced Binding".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jameson, Marcia, illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0689803052 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|