Madelia / by Jan Spivey Gilchrist.
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, ©1997.
 unnumbered pages: color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
Church attendance -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and daughters.
- Childrens subjects:
- Artists -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
Church attendance -- Fiction.
Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Madelia would rather be painting with her new watercolors than going to church, but as she listens to her father's sermon, she is glad she came.
- "Typography by Amelia Lau Carling."
"The full-color art is gouache paintings that were highlighted with pastels."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|