Poppa's new pants / Angela Shelf Medearis ; illustrated by John Ward.
- First edition.
- New York : Holiday House, 1995. , ©1995.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Pants -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Pants -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Shortening father's new pants to fit him causes a minor family crisis. Poppa finds a pair of lovely pants, only six inches too long, but Grandma Tiny, Big Momma, and Aunt Viney are all too tired to hem them before church.
- "Text copyright ©1995 by Angela Shelf Medearis"--facing title page.
"Illustrations copyright ©1995 by John Ward"--facing title page.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copies 1 and 2: dust jackets retained.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy 2 formerly the property of Prince George's County Memorial Library System, Maryland.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ward, John (John Clarence), illustrator.
Holiday House (Firm), publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Medearis, Angela Shelf, 1956- Poppa's new pants.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|