The twelve days of Christmas / illustrated by Don Daily.
- Standardized Title:
- Twelve days of Christmas (English folk song)
- Philadelphia ; London: RP Classics [Published by Running Press Kids Classics an imprint of Running Press Book Publishers, ©2000].
 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 34 cm
- Folk songs, English -- England -- Texts.
Christmas music -- Texts.
Folk songs, English.
English folk songs -- England.
Christmas music. -- Texts.
- Childrens subjects:
- Folk songs -- England.
- Christmas music.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Animals take on the roles of milkmaid, drummer, and each of the other characters in this version of the traditional folk song about the different gifts given on each day of the Christmas season.
- "Designed by Frances J. Soo Ping-Chow."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy is "8" printing.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Daily, Don, illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)