Harriet Tubman / by Francene Sabin ; illustrated by Hal Frenck.
- [Mahwah, New Jersey] : Troll Associates, [©1985].
 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 -- Juvenile literature.
Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913
Slaves -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
African Americans -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
Underground Railroad -- Juvenile literature.
- Childrens subjects:
- Tubman, Harriet, 1820?-1913.
African Americans -- Biography.
Women -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Mahwah.
- A biography of the black woman who escaped from slavery and became a well-known figure in the underground railroad as she led scores of slaves north to freedom.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has embossed stamp "JB Library of Joanna Banks" on half-title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Frenck, Hal, illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Sabin, Francene. Harriet Tubman.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|