J-STEM [electronic resource] : Journal of Research in STEM Education.
- Knoxville, TN, USA : Gultekin Cakmakci 2014-
1 online resource.
- Science -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Periodicals.
Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Periodicals.
Technical education -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Periodicals.
- J-STEM is an international peer-reviewed open access journal. J-STEM publishes original research articles in all fields of STEM education. All articles are accessible online immediately after publication. J-STEM assigns highest priority to reviewing original manuscripts that use rigorous quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods studies on topics related to STEM education in educational settings. Such contexts may include K-12, higher education, and informal education contexts such as museums. We also welcome analytical papers that evaluate important research issues related to any field of STEM education.
- Title from title screen (viewed on April 29, 2019).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|