Mos kode / 3dAfrikaMedia and The Theatre Production ; directors, Omwenga "Albo" Nyakundi, Rading Collins ; produced by Arigi Joan, Rading Collins ; writer, Asante Rading Collins.
- [English language subtitled version].
- [Nairobi] : 3DAfrikaPics Promotion : The Theatre Production, 2013. , ©2014
1 videodisc (approximately 65 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Mothers and daughters -- Drama.
Materialism -- Drama.
- Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Motion pictures, Kenyan.
- In Luo with subtitles in English; credits in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD-R video
- In a bid to escape a past that has been characterized by extreme poverty, Mama convinces her daughter Eunice to hold on to her new boyfriend, Charles, a young successful bachelor. Meanwhile, Ben who is married to Caro, Mama's other daughter, is under pressure to produce ten thousand shillings and a grandchild. All goes well according to Mama's plan until Eunice stumbles on Charles' secret of success changing their lives forever.
- Joan Arigi, Eileen Kenya, Nancie Angela, Steve Ochogo, Asante Rading Collins.
- Editors, George Nzwili, Bernice Mokaya; executive producers, The Theatre Production, Arigi Joan; sound, Mathai Saich; lights, Wanyagi Patson, Omwenga "Albo" Nyakundi; music, Iddi Achieng, Soul Afrique, Black Seed.
- Title from container.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2013.
Summary from videodisc container.
- Omwenga, Nyakundi, film director.
Arigi, Joan, film producer, actor.
Rading, Collins, film director, film producer, screenwriter, actor.
3dAfrikaMedia (Firm), film production company, publisher.
Theatre Production (Firm), film production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|