At the drive-in / a Monelli Films production ; shot, edited, and directed by Alexander Monelli.
- Pottstown, PA : MVD Visual,  , ©2019
1 videodisc (79 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Mahoning Drive-In Theater (Lehighton, Pa.)
Drive-in theaters -- Pennsylvania -- Lehighton.
Motion pictures -- Pennsylvania -- Lehighton.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; all regions; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
- Unable to purchase a $50,000 digital projector, a group of quirky film fanatics in rural Pennsylvania fight to keep a dying drive-in theater alive by screening only vintage 35mm film prints and working entirely for free. The film is an award-winning underdog story about The Mahoning Drive-in Theater.
- Featuring, Jeff Mattox, Virgil Cardamone, Matt McClanahan, Corey Pace, Jessica Pell, Robert Humanick, James T. Mills.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2017.
Special features: Three commentary tracks (two featuring various cast members and featuring the director and special guest Robert Humanick); deleted scenes; Alamo Drafthouse post-screening Q&A; trailer.
- Monelli, Alexander, director of photography, editor of moving image work, film director.
Mattox, Jeff, on-screen participant.
Cardamone, Virgil, on-screen participant.
McClanahan, Matt, on-screen participant.
Pace, Corey, on-screen participant.
Pell, Jessica, on-screen participant.
Humanick, Robert, on-screen participant.
Mills, James T., on-screen participant.
Monelli Films (Firm), production company.
MVD Visual (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
MVD2191D MVD VISUAL
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|