Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy [electronic resource] Digital Education Strategies
- Independent 2018-
- Minneapolis Open Textbook Library
- Open Textbook Library.
Open textbook library.
1 online resource
- Computer science -- Textbooks
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Digital accessibility skills are in high demand, as the world becomes more aware of barriers in digital content that prevent some people from participating in a digital society. These are essential skills for web developers, and essential knowledge for organizations that want to ensure their web content is reaching the broadest audience possible.
1. Aspects of Web Accessibility Auditing
2. Introduction to WCAG 2.0
3. Automated Testing Tools
4. Manual Testing Strategies
5. Assistive Technology Testing
6. User Testing
7. Web Accessibility Reporting
8. Other Accessibility Standards
- Education Strategies, Digital author
Open Textbook Library distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|