Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Journal [electronic resource] / United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
- New York : United Nations.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Asia-Pacific Development Journal
Asia-Pacific Population Journal
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development
- The Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Journal (APSDJ) aims to stimulate debate and enrich research in the formulation of policy in the Asia-Pacific region towards the fulfilment of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The APSDJ seeks to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and analysis on issues concerning sustainable development across its economic, social and environmental dimensions. Published twice a year, the APSDJ is a rebranded journal of ESCAP that builds on the success of two earlier journals the Asia-Pacific Development Journal (APDJ), being published since 1994, and the Asia-Pacific Population Journal (APPJ), in print since 1986. These journals are being merged in recognition of the interconnected and multidisciplinary nature of sustainable development.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|