The international division of industrial labour and the core-periphery concept [electronic resource] / Kimmo Kiljunen.
- New York : United Nations, 1986.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- The crisis has helped to increase the Latin American discussion of foreign trade, both as regards the underlying causes of the region's problems in this field and the most suitable policy measures for tackling them. In this context, this article is useful because it gives an overall summary picture of the main theories regarding the division of labour and trade at the world level.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1986, no. 30, p. 97-115
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|