The Arctic Ocean and the sea ice is our nuna [electronic resource] / Okalik Eegeesiak.
- New York : United Nations, 2017.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations
- The Arctic is our Nunaat-our homeland. Nuna is land; Nunaat is homeland. As Inuit, we are intimately connected to the past, both distant and more recent. Why are we so closely tied to the Arctic marine ecosystem? We depend on it for our identity as indigenous peoples of the Arctic, for food security, for our transportation needs and mobility-for our future.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- UN Chronicle Vol. 54, no. 2, p. 49-51
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|