Yearbook of the International Law Commission 1998, Vol. II, Part 1 [electronic resource] / United Nations.
- New York : United Nations, 2009.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission ;
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (345 pages).
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
International Law and Justice. (search)
- Decisions of the International Law Commission during its fiftieth session (1998) as regards the following topics: State responsibility; unilateral acts of States; nationality in relation to the succession of States; prevention of transboundary damage from hazardous activities; diplomatic protection; reservations to treaties and long-term programme of work of the Commission.
- Nationality in relation to the succession of states [Agenda item 5]
Reservations to treaties [Agenda item 4]
Diplomatic protection [Agenda item 6]
State responsibility [Agenda item 2]
Unilateral acts of states [Agenda item 7]
Checklist of documents of the fiftieth session
Abbreviations / Note concerning quotations
International liability for injurious consequences arising out of acts not prohibited by international law (prevention of transboundary damage from hazardous activities) [Agenda item 3].
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|