Yearbook of the International Law Commission 2002, Vol. I [electronic resource] / United Nations.
- New York : United Nations, 2009.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission ;
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (280 pages).
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
International Law and Justice. (search)
- This volume contains the summary records of the meetings of the International Law Commission on its fifty-fourth session (29 April - 7 June and 22 July - 16 August 2002). The issues discussed at that session included: unilateral acts of states, diplomatic protection, state responsibility, reservations to treaties and international liability for injurious consequences arising out of acts not prohibited by international law.
Cases cited in the present volume
Abbreviations / Note concerning quotations
Members of the commission
Checklist of documents of the fifty-fourth session
Summary records of the first part of the fifty-fourth session
Multilateral instruments cited in the present volume.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|