Trade Policy Review: Malaysia 2018 [electronic resource] / World Trade Organization.
- Geneva : World Trade Organization, 2018.
- Trade Policy Reviews
Trade Policy Reviews;
- Government document
1 online resource (143 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Trade monitoring. (search)
- "Trade Policy Reviews" analyse the trade policies and practices of each member of the WTO. The reviews consist of three parts: an independent report by the WTO Secretariat, a report by the government, and the concluding remarks by the Chair of the WTO's Trade Policy Review Body. The opening section - "key trade facts" - provides a visual overview of the WTO member's major exports/imports, main export destinations, origins for its imports and other key data. This edition looks into the trade practices of Malaysia.
- Concluding Remarks by the Chairperson of the Trade Policy Review Body, H.E. Mr. Juan Carlos González of Colombia at the Trade Policy Review of Malaysia, 14 and 16 February 2018
Key trade policy facts
Report by the WTO Secretariat
Report by Malaysia
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|