Main Science and Technology Indicators (Edition 2018/2) [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Science and Technology. (search)
- Main Science and Technology provides a set of indicators that reflect the level and structure of the efforts undertaken by OECD Member countries and selected non-member economies in the field of Science and Technology from 1981 onwards. Indicators cover resources devoted to research and development (R&D), researchers, patent families, technology balance of payments and international trade in highly R&D-intensive industries.
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Science, Technology and R&D Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|