Kaj smo ko smo = What we are when we are / Cvetka Lipuš ; translation by Tom Priestly.
- Other Title:
- What we are when we are
- Edmonton, AB : AU Press, Athabasca University, 
- Mingling voices
ix, 92 pages ; 18 cm.
- Slovenian poetry -- 21st century.
Slovenian poetry -- Translations into English.
- Poems in Slovenian with English translation on facing pages.
- "Working within a postmodern style, this rhythmic and melodious bilingual collection of poems originally written in Slovenian by Cvetka Lipuš and translated here by Tom Priestly, blends the real with the surreal, dull urban lives with dreams. Lipuš, known for the lexical beauty of her work, dwells on topics of time and space which she handles in an almost revolving, irreverent manner. Priestly captures the maze-like characteristic of her verse and carefully reconstructs the sonoric beauty of the work in its original language."--Provided by publisher.
- Priestly, Tom, 1937- translator.
- Lipuš, Cvetka, 1966-. Poems. Selections
Lipuš, Cvetka, 1966- Kaj smo ko smo. English.
- Other format:
- Lipuš, Cvetka, 1966-, author. Kaj smo ko smo.=
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|