Field study handbook / Jan Chipchase ; illustrated by Lee John Phillips.
- San Francisco : Field Institute,  , ©2017
505 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Marketing research -- Methodology.
Marketing research -- Fieldwork.
Consumer behavior -- Research -- Methodology.
Consumer behavior -- Research -- Fieldwork.
Interviews -- Methodology.
- "The comprehensive how-to, why-to guide to running international field research projects. The Handbook is for anyone that needs to understand users, customers, people across markets, geographies and cultures. The Handbook reveals how to: Build and lead trusted multicultural teams, anywhere in the world; run a field study from pitch to deliverable, initial hypothesis to becoming organisational wisdom; learn how to read contexts, identify patterns of behaviour, decode cultures, and generate insights that inform and inspire product, brand, strategy, policy, and communications; pinpoint the difference between local, regional, and globally relevant solutions; [and] challenge minds, flutter hearts, and make a difference." -- Provided by publisher
Models of research
Mapping, logging, & inventorying
Rapid calibration techniques
Dynamics & flow
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 491-492) and index.
- Phillips, Lee John, illustrator.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|