HBR's 10 must reads on mental toughness [electronic resource] : with bonus interview of Martin E.P. Seligman.
- Other Title:
- Harvard Business Review's ten must reads on mental toughness
- Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review, 
1 online resource.
- Achievement motivation.
Performance -- Psychological aspects.
Resilience (Personality trait)
Leadership -- Psychological aspects.
- How the best of the best get better and better / by Graham Jones
Crucibles of leadership / by Warren G. Bennis and Robert J. Thomas
Building resilience / by Martin E.P. Seligman
Cognitive fitness / by Roderick Gilkey and Clint Kilts
The making of a corporate athlete / by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
Stress can be a good thing if you know how to use it / by Alia Crum and Thomas Crum
How to bounce back from adversity / by Joshua D. Margolis and Paul G. Stoltz
Rebounding from career setbacks / by Mitchell Lee Marks, Philip Mirvis, and Ron Ashkenas
Realizing what you're made of / by Glenn E. Mangurian
Extreme negotiations / by Je? Weiss, Aram Donigian, and Jonathan Hughes
Bonus: Post-traumatic growth and building resilience: an interview with Martin Seligman by Sarah Green Carmichael.
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Howard R. Jachman Memorial Fund.
- Howard R. Jachman Memorial Fund.
Seligman, Martin E. P., interviewee.
- 9781633694378 (electronic bk.)
1633694372 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|