Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice : model and guidelines / [edited by] Deborah Dang, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, Sandra L. Dearholt, MS, RN, NEA-BC.
- Other Title:
- Nursing evidence-based practice
- Third edition.
- Indianapolis, IN : Sigma Theta Tau International, 
xxii, 329 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Evidence-based nursing.
- Medical subjects:
- Evidence-Based Nursing.
- "This fully revised third edition builds on the strength of the first two editions with updated content based on more than a decade of the model’s use and refinement in real-life settings."--Back cover.
"This fully revised third edition builds on the strength of the first two editions with updated content based on more than a decade of the model's use and refinement in real-life settings."--Back cover.
- Evidence-based practice : context, concerns, and challenges
Critical thinking and evidence-based practice
The Johns Hopkins Nursing evidence-based practice model and process overview
The practice question
Searching for evidence
Evidence appraisal : research
Evidence appraisal : non-research
Creating a supportive EBP environment
Using the JHNEBP tools.
- Sandra Dearholt's name appears first on the previous edition.
"Johns Hopkins Nursing."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dang, Deborah, editor.
Dearholt, Sandra, editor.
Sigma Theta Tau International.
Johns Hopkins University. School of Nursing.
- Other format:
- Online version:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|