N-Heterocyclic carbenes in organocatalysis / with a foreword by Ronald Breslow ; edited by Akkattu T. Biju.
- Weinheim, Germany : Wiley-VCH, 
xvii, 418 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Carbenes (Methylene compounds).
- Summarizing the emerging field of N-heterocyclic carbenes used in organocatalysis, this is an excellent overview of the synthesis and applications of NHCs focusing on carbon-carbon and carbon-heteroatom bond formation. Alongside comprehensive coverage of the synthesis, characteristics and applications, this handbook and ready reference also includes chapters on NHCs for polymerization reactions and natural product synthesis.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biju, Akkattu T., editor.
Breslow, Ronald, writer of foreword.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|