Horizon. Aftershock [electronic resource] : the hunt for gravitational waves / produced & directed by David Briggs ; BBC Scotland Science production ; a BBC/Science Channel co-production.
- Other Title:
- Aftershock : the hunt for gravitational waves
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2015.
1 online resource (56 minutes)
- Gravitational waves -- Measurement.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In early 2014 scientists thought they had found evidence of gravitational waves from the Big Bang. These waves could help physicists on the search for a Theory of Everything - a grand explanation of all physics. However, doubts set in almost immediately with rival groups reanalysing the data. Horizon embarks on a journey through this wild frontier of physics - a story of rejection, perseverance and professional courage where, for some, glory beckons while, for others, their life's work hangs in the balance.
- Narrated by Sanjeev Bhaskar.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 28, 2019).
- Briggs, David, 1979- director, producer.
BBC Scotland, production company.
Science Channel (Television network), production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- In series: Horizon (Television program)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|