Kehinde Wiley : Saint Louis / essays by Simon Kelly, PhD, Hannah Klemm, PhD.
- Standardized Title:
- Kehinde Wiley (Roberts Projects (Gallery))
- Other Title:
- Saint Louis
- Culver City, California : Roberts Projects,  , ©2018
- New York, New York : D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers, Inc.
59 pages : color illustrations, portraits ; 34 x 26 cm
- Wiley, Kehinde, 1977- -- Exhibitions.
Wiley, Kehinde, 1977-
African Americans -- Missouri -- Saint Louis -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
African Americans -- Missouri -- Ferguson -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
Painting, American -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Portrait painting -- United States -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Missouri -- Ferguson.
Missouri -- Saint Louis.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Portraits of young African American St. Louis men and women whose poses are derived from paintings (and, in one case, sculpture) in the St. Louis Art Museum's collection.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Saint Louis Art Museum, St. Louis, Missouri, October 19, 2018-February 10, 2019.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 53-59).
- Kelly, Simon (Simon R.), writer of added commentary.
Klemm, Hannah, writer of added commentary.
Roberts Projects (Gallery), issuing body.
St. Louis Art Museum, host institution.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|