Marketplace Africa. , October 28, 2016 [electronic resource] / [produced by Cable News Network].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Atlanta, GA : CNN Newsource Sales, 2016.
1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Sparkling wines industry -- Côte d'Ivoire.
Sparkling wines -- Côte d'Ivoire -- Marketing.
Architecture -- Côte d'Ivoire.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- IN FOCUS: IVORY COAST CHAMPAGNE. Champagne sales have soared in Ivory Coast, where the population consumed more than 265,000 bottles in 2015. It's more than a 75% increase, since 2012. Zain Asher looks at what is fueling local demand for foreign champagne brands and what it means for the West African country. FACE TIME: ISSA DIABATÉ, CO-FOUNDER, KOFFI & DIABATÉ GROUP. Koffi & Diabaté Group started in 2001 in Abidjan and it provides architecture, development and construction services for various projects in West Africa. Issa Diabaté, the co-founder of Koffi & Diabaté Group, says their goal is to build modern buildings that fit their clients' lifestyle and cultural identity. Zain Asher talks with Diabaté about how the company aims to modernize Ivory Coast, from the large cities to the poor urban spaces.
- Reporter: Zain Asher.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 19, 2019).
- Cable News Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|