Horizon. [Season 45, Episode 10], Why do we dream? [electronic resource] / produced & directed by Charles Colville.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2009.
1 online resource (51 minutes)
- Educational television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Nightmares, recurring dreams, lucid visions ... What do they all mean? Are they a window into a hidden realm within us? Horizon joins leading dream researchers and witnesses the extraordinary experiments they use to investigate the world of sleep. From human narcoleptics to sleepwalking cats, blind skiers to lucid dreamers, each contains a vital clue to the question these scientists are pursuing: why do we dream? Is it possible that one day we could use this knowledge, harness our dreams and improve our memory, learning and emotional wellbeing?
- Narrator: Steven Mackintosh.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2019).
- Colville, Charles, 1959- director, producer.
Mackintosh, Steven, narrator.
BBC Worldwide Learning, film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- DVD version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|