Culinary journeys. Season 1, episode 2, Dominique Crenn [electronic resource] : San Francisco to the Basque Country / Cable News Network.
- Other Title:
- Dominique Crenn : San Francisco to the Basque Country
Academic Video Online.
- Atlanta, GA : CNN Newsource Sales, 2015.
1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Crenn, Dominique.
Cooks -- California -- San Francisco.
Food -- Spain -- País Vasco.
Creative ability in cooking.
Restaurants -- California -- San Francisco.
- Travelogues (Television programs)
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- French Chef Dominique Crenn is as skilled with prose as she is with a knife. The only woman to run a Michelin two-star restaurant in North America, Crenn calls the food served in her San Francisco kitchen "poetic culinaria".
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 06, 2019).
- Crenn, Dominique, speaker.
Cable News Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|