What a wonderful world! : a child's view of the art of John Biggers / by Alvia J. Wardlaw ; illustrations by Dennis W. Black.
- [Houston? : The Muse of Fine Arts, ©1995.]
31,  pages : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 18 x 26 cm + 3 folded leaves (18 x 50 cm.) inserted in pocket.
- Biggers, John Thomas, 1924-2001 -- Catalogs -- Juvenile literature.
Biggers, John Thomas, 1924-2001
- Juvenile works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Texas Houston.
- Cover title.
"Includes Family Activities and Color Posters"--Cover.
" ... published in conjunction with the exhibition The Art of John Biggers: View from the Upper Room, organized by the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the Hampton University Museum, Hampton, Virginia"--Page [i].
"Publications Director: Diane Planer Lovejoy."
"Editor: Sarah Rabinow Pesikoff."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Hampton University (Va.). Museum.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|