Second report on the Indian penal code / [from the Indian Law Commisioners to the honorable the president of the Council of India, in council].
- Calcutta : W. Risdale, Military Orphan Press, 1847.
202 p. ; 31 cm.
- Criminal law -- India.
- Place of Publication:
- India Kolkata.
- Report signed at end: C.H. Cameron, D. Eliott. Indian Law Commission, the 24th June, 1847.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy bound with: Indian Law Commission. Report on the Indian penal code. Calcutta : W. Risdale, Military Orphan Press, 1846.
RBC copy has ms. inscription ("D.K.S.E." in a square) in pencil at head of p. 202.
RBC copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2019 from The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd.
RBC copy has oval blue ink stamp ("ASSOCIATION OF THE BAR, CITY OF NEW YORK. LIBRARY.") on title leaf of first work in volume; embossed stamp ("BAR ASSOCIATION CITY OF NEW YORK LIBRARY") on title leaf of first work in volume; blue ink date stamp ("JUL 17 1914") on back pastedown; partially illegible blue ink stamp ("[...]. GAIL[...]") on back pastedown.
RBC copy: p. 193-194 torn at head margin and mended with clear tape; p. 199-200 torn at inner margin and mended with clear tape.
- Penn Provenance:
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Library (stamp) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cameron, C. H. (Charles Hay), 1795-1880.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|