Margaret : the rebel princess / producer/director, Hannah Berryman ; a BBC Studios production for PBS and BBC.
- Other Title:
- Rebel princess
- [United States] : PBS Distribution, 
1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Margaret, Princess, Countess of Snowdon, 1930-2002.
Princesses -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- DVD-Video discs.
- English dialogue; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1.
digital optical surround stereo Dolby
video file DVD video region 1
- Princess Margaret's life and loves reflected the social and sexual revolution that transformed the Western world during the 20th century. With sumptuous archival materials and revealing interviews, the series follows Margaret's life as she redefined the image of the modern princess, showing how her character combined the rebellious force of modernity with a respect for tradition.
- Title from container.
Originally broadcast on the PBS network.
Wide screen (16x9).
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
- Berryman, Hannah, television producer, television director.
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.), broadcaster.
PBS Distribution (Firm), publisher.
BBC Studios, production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|