Snowbound / by John Greenleaf Whittier ; decorations by Elizabeth Ivins Jones.
- New York : Barse & Hopkins, [between 1909-1928]
42 p. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Barse & Hopkins published under that name from 1909 to 1928.
Text printed within orange decorative borders.
Binding: quarter green cloth over decorative cloth boards (blue-green and white spiderweb pattern); title and author's surname on gold medallion on left board; title stamped in gold on spine; green-gold moire endpapers; gilt tops; fore- and tail edges untrimmed.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy formerly owned by Lila Alice Ober (née George; 1910-1994).
- Penn Provenance:
- Ober, Lila A. (Lila Alice) (former owner) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- 1909-1928 (between)
- Jones, Elizabeth Ivins.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|