Abbott and Costello meet the monsters collection / Universal International.
- Other Title:
- Bud Abbott and Lou Costello meet the monsters collection
- Fullscreen version.
- Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 2015.
2 videodiscs (approximately 323 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Monsters -- Drama.
Police -- England -- London -- Drama.
Multiple personality -- Drama.
Self-experimentation in medicine -- Drama.
Mummies -- Egypt -- Drama.
Wild men -- Drama.
Invisibility -- Drama.
Frankestein (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Screwball comedy films.
- Screwball comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English; optional subtitles in French or Spanish.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0 mono.
digital optical monaural Dolby Digital
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD video region 1
- "Comedy meets horror when the screen's funniest duo, Bud Abbott and Lou Costello, encounter Universal's classic monsters ..."--Container.
- Disc 1. Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein / produced by Robert Arthur ; screenplay by Robert Lees, Frederic I. Rinaldo, John Grant ; directed by Charles T. Barton
Abbott and Costello meet the Invisible Man / produced by Howard Christie ; screenplay by Robert Lees, Frederic I. Rinaldo, John Grant ; directed by Charles Lamont. Disc 2. Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde / produced by Howard Christie ; screenplay by Lee Loeb, John Grant ; directed by Charles Lamont
Abbott and Costello meet the Mummy / produced by Howard Christie ; screenplay by John Grant ; directed by Charles Lamont.
- Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein: Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Lon Chaney, Jr., Bela Lugosi, Glenn Strange, Lenore Aubert ; Abbott and Costello meet the Invisible Man: Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Nancy Guild, Adele Jergens, Arthur Franz, William Frawley ; Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Boris Karloff, Helen Westcott, Reginald Denny ; Abbott and Costello meet the Mummy: Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Marie Windsor, Michael Ansara, Peggy King.
- Videodisc release of four motion pictures produced in 1948 (Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein), 1951 (Abbott and Costello meet the Invisible Man), 1953 (Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) and 1955 (Abbott and Costello meet the Mummy).
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: based on stories by Sidney Fields and Grant Garrett.
Special features: Abbott & Costello meet the monsters : a behind-the-scenes look at the duo's popular series of films as they meet up with Frankenstein, Dracula and the Wolf Man; feature commentaries; original theatrical trailers.
- Arthur, Robert, 1909-1986, film producer.
Christie, Howard, 1912-1992, film producer.
Barton, Charles, 1902-1981, film director.
Lamont, Charles, 1895-1993, film director.
Lees, Robert, 1912-2004, screenwriter.
Rinaldo, Frederic I., screenwriter.
Grant, John, 1891-1955, screenwriter.
Loeb, Lee, screenwriter.
Abbott, Bud, 1895-1974, actor.
Costello, Lou, actor.
Chaney, Lon, Jr., 1906-1973, actor.
Lugosi, Bela, 1882-1956, actor.
Strange, Glenn, 1899-1973, actor.
Aubert, Lenore, 1918-1993, actor.
Guild, Nancy, 1925- actor.
Jergens, Adele, 1917-2002, actor.
Franz, Arthur, 1920-2006, actor.
Frawley, William, 1887-1966, actor.
Karloff, Boris, 1887-1969, actor.
Westcott, Helen, 1928-1998, actor.
Denny, Reginald, 1891-1967, actor.
Windsor, Marie, actor.
Ansara, Michael, 1922-2013, actor.
King, Peggy, actor.
Fields, Sid, 1898-1975, author.
Garrett, Grant, 1878-1954, author.
Abbott and Costello (Comedy team), actor.
Universal-International (Firm), film production company.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
61172266 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|