3 men & a bulb / producer, director, camera & editor, Pankaj Rishi Kumar ; a Kumar Talkies production.
- Other Title:
- Three men and a bulb
- [Mumbai] : [Pankaj Rishi Kumar], ©2006.
1 videodisc (74 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- India -- Rural conditions -- 21st century.
Infrastructure (Economics) -- India.
Water mills -- India.
Agriculture -- India.
- Documentary films.
- Hindi with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- This is a story of three men who earn a livelihood from their gharat (watermill) in the foothills of the Himalayas (Uttaranchal), India. Rawat, a retired contractor, now runs a watermill left by his deceased brother. His family lives in the neighboring town of Rishikesh. Satya, a farmer, runs the watermill in partnership with Rawat. His first wife died, leaving a son behind. He married again; they are expecting their second child. Harish, Rawta's deceased brother's son, stays further uphill from the watermill. He comes down on weekends to help his uncle.
- Production, Narendra Mishra, Shreyas Beltangdy ; music, Sourav Kumar.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2006.
- Kumar, Pankaj Rishi.
Kumar Talkies (Firm)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|