All's well that ends well [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, John Dove ; screen director, Robin Lough.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 17 min., 47 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Runaway husbands -- Drama.
- Helena loves the arrogant Bertram, and when she cures the King of France of his sickness, she claims Bertram as her reward. But her brand-new husband, flying from Helena to join the wars, attaches two obstructive conditions to their marriage - conditions he is sure will never be met.
- Performed by Michael Bertenshaw [and sixteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Dove, John (Director), director.
Lough, Robin, director.
Bertenshaw, Michael, 1945- actor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|