Titus Andronicus [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; director, Lucy Bailey.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2017
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 48 min.)) : sound, colour.
- Generals -- Rome -- Drama.
Rome -- History -- Germanic Invasions, 3rd-6th centuries -- Drama.
- The smash hit of Shakespeare's early career, 'Titus Andronicus' is one of the Bard's most experimental works, a revenge tale of the utmost brutality that centres around the honoured Roman general who fatally refuses to show mercy to the eldest son of Tamora, Queen of the Goths, whom he has defeated in war.
- Performed by Obi Abili [and sixteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 2, 2017).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Abili, Obi, actor.
Bailey, Lucy, director.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|