The merry wives of Windsor [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, Christopher Luscombe ; screen director, Robin Lough.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 19 min., 33 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Falstaff, John, Sir (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Married women -- England -- Windsor -- Drama.
- Imagining that Mistress Ford and Mistress Page have each fallen for him, the fat knight Sir John Falstaff decides to seduce them both, as much for their husbands' money as for their personal charms. Wise to the old rogue's tricks, the women turn the tables on him with a series of humiliating assignations and a very damp, extremely smelly laundry basket.
- Performed by Nathan Amzi [and eighteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Luscombe, Christopher, director.
Lough, Robin, director.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|