Othello [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, Wilson Milam ; screen director, Derek Bailey.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (3 hr., 0 min., 45 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Othello (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- With its racing concentrated plot and intense dramatic details, Othello is one of Shakespeare's most exciting, atmospheric and heartbreaking plays. By introducing to early 17th-century England a black character as complex as Othello, it is also one of his most extraordinary imaginative achievements.
- Performed by Eamonn Walker [and seventeen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Milam, Wilson, director.
Bailey, Derek, director.
Walker, Eamonn, actor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|