Much ado about nothing [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, Jeremy Herrin ; screen director, Robin Lough.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 46 min., 24 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Courtship -- Italy -- Messina -- Drama.
Mistaken identity -- Drama.
- One of Shakespeare's most popular comedies, 'Much Ado about Nothing' contrasts the happiness of lovers Claudio and Hero, and the cynicism of sparring partners Beatrice and Benedick, who are united in their scorn for love.
- Performed by Matthew Pidgeon [and fourteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Herrin, Jeremy, director.
Lough, Robin, director.
Pidgeon, Matthew, 1969- actor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|