Henry VIII [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, Mark Rosenblatt ; screen director, Robin Lough.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 40 min., 44 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Drama.
- The Tudor Court is locked in a power struggle between its nobles and the Machiavellian Cardinal Wolsey, the King's first minister and the most conspicuous symbol of Catholic power in the land.
- Performed by Michael Bertenshaw [and fifteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Rosenblatt, Mark, director.
Lough, Robin, director.
Bertenshaw, Michael, 1945- actor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|