Henry V [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; stage director, Dominic Dromgoole ; screen director, Ross MacGibbon.
- [London] : Bloomsbury,  , ©2016
- Globe on screen.
Globe on screen
1 online resource (1 video file (2 hr., 43 min., 32 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Henry V, King of England, 1387-1422 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- History -- Henry V, 1413-1422 -- Drama.
- Shakespeare's masterpiece of the turbulence of war and the arts of peace tells the romantic story of Henry's campaign to recapture the English possessions in France. But the ambitions of this charismatic king are challenged by a host of vivid characters caught up in the real horrors of war.
- Performed by Jamie Parker [and sixteen others].
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 10, 2016).
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Dromgoole, Dominic, director.
MacGibbon, Ross, director.
Parker, Jamie, 1979- actor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|