Bleak moments / Autumn Productions in association with Memorial Enterprises and the British Film Institute Production Board ; scenario, Mike Leigh ; produced by Leslie Blair ; directed by Mike Leigh.
- [New York, N.Y.?] : Water Bearer Films, 2004.
1 videodisc (107 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Sisters -- England -- Drama.
Children with mental disabilities -- England -- Drama.
Children with mental disabilities.
- Feature films.
Feature films -- Great Britain.
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
Motion pictures, United States.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD video region 1
- Centers around a shy but intelligent middle-class girl, Sylvia, who is barely surviving suburban loneliness while looking after her mentally retarded sister Hilda.
- Anne Raitt, Sarah Stephenson, Eric Allan, Joolia Cappleman, Mike Bradwell.
- Photography, Bahram Manoochehri; art director, Richard Rambant; songs, Mike Bradwell.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1971.
Stated duration on container is 110 min.
- Leigh, Mike, 1943- film director, screenwriter.
Blair, Leslie, film producer.
Raitt, Anne, actor.
Stephenson, Sarah, actor.
Allan, Eric, 1940- actor.
Cappleman, Joolia, actor.
Bradwell, Mike, actor, composer (expression).
Autumn Productions (United States), film production company.
Memorial Enterprises, film production company.
BFI Production Board, film production company.
Water Bearer Films (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
WBF 4053 Water Bearer Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|