Several methods and practices of devotion : appartaining to a religious life / collected together by the Richt [sic] Honourable Lady Lucy Herbert of Powis, Superiour of the English Augustin-Nuns.
- At Bruges : Printed with permission by the widow of Jonh [sic] de Cock, MDCCXLIII 
, 237,  p. ; 17 cm (8vo)
- ceul s.e- i-re main (3) 1743 (R)
- Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Belgium Bruges.
- Signatures: A-V⁴ W⁴ X-2F⁴ 2G² (leaf A2 signed A).
Woodcut title vignette, initial, head- and tail-piece.
The final leaf contains "A prayer for our King, and countrey."
- Local notes:
- RBC copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2019 from Amanda Hall Rare Books.
RBC copy bound in full contemporary paneled calf; boards tooled in gold; gold-tooled cover edges; 5 raised, gold-tooled bands on spine; gold-tooled spine panels; remains of paper label with ms. shelf-mark ("[...] a [...]") on spine; all edges stippled red; label with ms. shelf-mark ("E 26 e2d") affixed to front pastedown.
RBC copy: front free endpaper wanting; right board damaged and mended with blind-tooled leather strip.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T115446
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|