200 years of Black cookery / [author, Bea Moten Foster].
- Other Title:
- Two hundred years of Black cookery
- Indianapolis, Indiana : Leonbea Corporation, Inc., [©1976]-
volumes : portrait ; 22 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Indianapolis.
United States Indiana Muncie.
- Cover title.
"This is a revised Book. The original recipes have teaspoon and tablespoon abbreviated ... The added recipes have teaspoon and tablespoon written out."
"250 Total Recipes; 33 African Recipes. Volume I"--Cover.
Contains introductory essays on "Food Heritage" and "200 years of Black Cookery".
"Serialized in the Chicago Daily Defender. Reviewed in Essence Magazine. Reviewed in the Chicago Sun Times Newspaper."
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy 2 has "Muncie Book Company, Muncie, Indiana" instead of "Leonbea Corp, Indianapolis, Indiana" under copyright information.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Moten, Bea author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|