The dishes of Africa / by Princess Ngozi B. Kachikwu.
- Atlanta, GA : Cross-Cultures, Inc., ©1998.
v, 3-200,  pages ; 24 cm
- Cooking, African.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Georgia Atlanta.
- West African recipes
- "First printing 5,000 copies February 1998."
"The responsibility that all sons and daughters of Africa now have is to document other African traditions, the absence of which has seemingly deprived Africa of its claim in the history of human civilization ... this is an African cookbook authored by an African Princess."--Foreword.
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0966303105 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|